The Serpent River First Nation Lifestyle Centre
The Lifestyle Centre is responsible for the following:
Planning, developing and implementing all social, recreational and special events for members of the community.
- Provides after-school programs for children in the community.
- Offers fitness training programs and education for all age groups.
- Provides a community facility with a gymnasium and basketball court.
- Houses a fitness centre equipped with treadmills, elliptical trainers, weight machines and the services of a personal trainer.
- Hosts various sports events and tournaments.
- Offers an Elder’s room, boardroom, lounge area and kitchen.
- Offers facility rentals to community groups.
Afterschool Program – Sheena Pine
Lifestyle Fitness Worker – Sarah Gareau Lifestyle Fitness Worker
Healthy Lifestyle Center Youth Worker – James Gideon